A maximum of one abstract per registered participant (oral presentation or poster) can be submitted.
Authors giving a lecture or presenting a poster are required to register as a conference attendee (not booth staff) and attend the meeting.
Abstracts will only be published in the scientific program, if the main author is registered and has paid the registration fee until May 2, 2023 at the latest.
Please assign your abstract to one of the following topics:
ADVANCES IN LC TECHNOLOGIES
- Stationary Phases & Column Technologies
- Separation Modes (HILIC, Mixed-mode, affinity, et al.)
- Chiral separation
- Sample Preparation
- New Instrumentation and Mass Spectrometric Detection Methods
- Supercritical Fluid Chromatography
- Capillary Electrophoresis and Microfluidics
- Preparative and Process Chromatography
- Biochromatography (peptides, proteins, oligonucleotides, mRNA, DNA, pDNA, vaccines, viruses and viral like particles)
- Materials and 3D-printing
- LC-MS, SFC-MS and CE-MS
- Ion-mobility Mass Spectrometry
- Multidimensional Separations
- Untargeted and Targeted Analysis
- Data Processing for Omics Technologies
- Food Analysis
- Environmental Analysis
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Drug discovery and Pharmacokinetics
- Omics (Metabolomics, Lipidomics, Proteomics, Multiomics)
- Forensics Analysis and Doping Control
- HPLC in chemical industry
We remind you that May 2, 2023 is the deadline to submit abstracts to be considered in the competition for Best Poster Awards.
You will find the abstract guidelines and a sample abstract if you click on the button "abstract submission".
No revisions or corrections will be made by the scientific committee.
After a successful transmission, you will receive a reference code and a confirmation after the decision of the scientific committee.
The scientific committee reserves the right to accept or reject papers, and to assign them to oral or poster contribution.