The entire program, including all lectures, is available at any time through our congress planner. Use this handy tool to create your own personal congress plan.
- To save your personal calendar, you must be registered for the event. You will find your personal link to the congress planner in your registration confirmation.
- To display session contents, click on the desired session, so that a pop-up window with the individual lectures or program points opens.
- You can add the selected lectures to your personal congress plan by clicking on the favorite symbol (star behind the lectures or program points) within a pop-up window.
- You can display saved favorites via the "Favorites" tab. Special feature: You can download and print out your dates as a PDF file.
- Program changes are automatically updated in your personal congress plan.
- By clicking on the filter icon in the upper right corner, you can show or hide individual days and / or rooms. This allows you to filter the program according to your interests.
- On the top right is a search field where you can easily find individual content.
Please note that the scientific program is still being edited by the program committee and content may still be subject to change. The session plan is not the final scientific program.